Onstevia will become one of the most beloved ingredients in your pantry, if it hasn't already. The following 5 ways to use stevia can describe how a product, which lacks a glycemic index, can be delicious and benefit you in a unique and fun way!
1. In the yogurt Yogurt is delicious on its own, but if you're looking for a sweet dessert without resorting to something else creamy that may contain eggs, sugar, flour, and butter, simply add a scoop of Onstevia or a few drops of liquid stevia to your yogurt for a creamy dessert that doubles your palate!
2. In Smoothies Whether you like vegetable or fruit smoothies, Onstevia can provide the sweet solution to your multivitamin mixes, without thinking about calories!
3. In Oats Onstevia powder is often used in cooked dishes, and this is no surprise – the powder replaces the required ingredient, sugar. The same line of thinking extends to your morning oats. Despite the obvious health benefits, honey, maple syrup, and even banana still raise blood sugar levels and are not the best sugar substitutes. A spoonful or two of Onstevia can sweeten your oats without sending your blood sugar levels through the roof. You could also add a few drops of liquid stevia instead of the powder.
4. In the Salad It may sound strange to add Onstevia to a salad, but it makes your dish really desirable! Imagine honey and Onstevia balancing in a vinaigrette and offering greater enjoyment. A little stevia whipped into lemon juice and olive oil is all you need for a perfect salad!
5. In the sweet and sour sauce Sweet and sour sauce is often part of a sautéed dish, but if you're watching the glycemic index of the foods you eat every day, you may want to avoid the sauce altogether. This is where Onstevia comes in. Add one tablespoon of oil, 1 clove of garlic, and 1/4 cup of soy sauce to a wok over high heat. Once the garlic is golden brown, add 3/4 cup tomato paste and 1/3 cup water. Mix until smooth. Remove from heat and stir in 1/2 cup cider, 2 teaspoons Onstevia, and 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple.